StandUpWindsor Forum

WHY USE THIS FORUM?
No algorithm determining what you see | No shadowbanning | Username protects your identity | Local focus | No Zuckerberg | No fake ‘fact checking’ propaganda | Nostalgic internet feel

ADMIN NOTE: Forum moderation is going to be on the fast-and-loose side for now, since it’s basically just me here. I love freedom of expression but I’m going to have to get rid of illegal stuff and abusive stuff. Let’s be good to one another and keep our sights on victory! — Currie

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Voting at the Advance polling station as a mask exempt individual

Voting at the Advance polling station as a mask exempt individual

Well it was interesting,   first they said were not suppose to let anyone in the building without a mask, then say said i think were suppose to bring the ballot box out to you, and then it was finally okay go ahead inside and vote.    

side note: i still see many establishments with wear a mask sign but no indication or link to the exemptions. to omit the exemptions is false and misleading in my opinion 

They sent us from the WFCU CENTER 5 miles away to the corner of Manning and Tecumseh road.

You were lucky.

Dan

Hello guys i really feel the frustration you must be going through and i wish i had found this forum sooner. I would really like to share this with you because it does relate to everything. https://youtu.be/PfCqE4kb0oA