StandUpWindsor Forum

WHY USE THIS FORUM?
No algorithm determining what you see | No shadowbanning | Username protects your identity | Local focus | No Zuckerberg | No fake ‘fact checking’ propaganda | Nostalgic internet feel

ADMIN NOTE: Forum moderation is going to be on the fast-and-loose side for now, since it’s basically just me here. I love freedom of expression but I’m going to have to get rid of illegal stuff and abusive stuff. Let’s be good to one another and keep our sights on victory! — Currie

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

bartering as an option

i recently saw an article were transit services are diminishing  in Windsor because employees are being fired or suspended for not disclosing vax status,

this is just my view.  we have all collected stuff over the years. and have various skills and levels of education.   instead of paying cash for a taxi what about bartering,  look at kijjii swap amd trade section

do you have something that someone with a vehicle needs. consider trading that item for a ride somewhere. 

do you know how to cook, trade that skill for someone that is willing to give part of their groceries in exchange for you cooking their meal

cant afford gas for your vehicle , trade for extra gas they may have in exchange for cutting their lawn or shoveling  their snow etc.

anyway just my view